Education (K-12) Grants
The K-12 Education Grant program provides funding opportunities for First Nation Kindergarten to Grade 12 classes in British Columbia to support learning environments that give First Nation students the best chance to transition to healthy, engaged, and productive young adults and support them to aspire to and experience greater opportunities for higher educational outcomes. Projects should create connections to First Nation culture and traditions that builds capacity, confidence, and motivation for students to be secure in their First Nation identity.
Who Can Apply
- B.C. First Nation Schools
- B.C. Schools with classes with majority First Nation students
If you have any questions on eligibility, please contact us by email at: email@example.com.
- The annual intake and approval process will open each calendar year in May and close, the earlier of December or when the annual funding available has been exhausted.
- Up to $8,000 per year
Eligible Funding Activities (examples of past projects)
- Indigenous success program
- After school homework club
- Academic and Indigenous literacy
- Engaging in science
- Connections to the land-based learning
- Machine learning and information technology
- Transforming mathematics
How to Apply
- Download, review and complete the Education (K-12) Grant Application.
- If you have questions or want to discuss a potential project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a time to connect with you.
Open: May 15, 2023
Close: December 1, 2023
Final Report Template
If you have completed your project, please download and complete the brief final report template and then send it to the contact listed on the form.